Online French Tutor for KS3 – Year 7, 8 & 9
Thanks for visiting this KS3 French tutor page where you will find out about French tuition for Year 7, 8 and 9 students. As well as students who are between the ages of 10 and 13.
Learning French at the beginning of your secondary school journey, or as part of home education can be simple and enjoyable for many students. On the other hand, some students struggle with understanding the intricacies of the French language. Whether your child or a child you know finds French easy or difficult, help is at hand!
At The Ideal Teacher Language School, we provide a KS3 French tutor for learners in Year 7, 8 and 9 to :
- Develop confidence in speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar and translation
- Practise KS3 French material from the National Curriculum
- Stretch and challenge a bit further
- Prepare for GCSE French examinations for early entry
- Catch up with the French level of other students in a new school
- Enjoy learning the language!
Who Will Be Your KS3 French Tutor ?
Salut! I’m Sabina – a fully-qualified secondary French teacher with over eleven years of language teaching experience. I live in South Lincolnshire, but with the wonderful world wide web, I am available to work as a private KS3 French tutor online.
I teach French to Year 7, 8 and 9 learners who live not only in the UK, but also students who are home educated in France, Germany, China and other countries all over the world too . If you need a qualified, enhanced DBS checked international private French tutor in London, France, China, India, Hong Kong, Dubai or anywhere else, I can help! All you need is a device and a good enough internet connection, as well as a Skype account.
I am passionate about teaching languages and enjoy helping students to develop their confidence from the very first lesson!
How Can I Help As a Private Online KS3 French Teacher?
My lessons are tailored to each individual year 7, 8 or year 9 students. However, during our lessons, we will focus on helping to:
- develop confidence in all exam skills, including: speaking, listening, writing, translation and reading
- build vocabulary by topic and through use
- understand grammar points more easily and use them in ‘real’ examples
- improve skills and techniques for tests
- gain an understanding of how to improve grades
- enjoy learning the French language
Experience and Qualifications
- Is a fully qualified KS3 French teacher
- Has French language and professional teaching qualifications
- Has over 11 years of teaching experience
- Visits family in France regularly
- Has a love for French
- Enjoys helping students to achieve their goals, whether it’s developing confidence, pronunciation, as well as understanding the language or improving grades
French Language Qualifications
I feel it’s important to be an example for students and so having French language qualifications is important:
1. GCSE French – Grade A
2. A Level French – Grade A
3. BA (Hons) Modern Language Studies in French and German – 2i
French Language and Teaching Qualifications
I have been lucky enough to have accrued eleven years of teaching experience. This includes French teaching experience: privately, at college level and four years of teaching experience in secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. In fact, I have taught thousands of students at different levels and different needs in year 7, year 8 and year 9.
1. Cert. TESOL (2008) PASS
Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
2. QTS (2015) OUTSTANDING
Qualified Teacher Status
3. PGCE (2015) MERIT
Post Graduate Certificate of Education Secondary Modern Languages
What Can My Private KS3 French Students Expect From Tutoring?
As mentioned above, all my lessons are tailored to your needs. But below, you can see a sample of what students who take French tuition with me can expect.
- During the first lesson, we’ll establish your ‘problem areas’ and your strengths – I am happy to have an informal, no obligation chat with parents beforehand to confirm that I can help and to get a little more information about the student.
- In the first lesson, we’ll spend about 20-30 minutes doing some varied diagnostic activities on speaking, listening, reading, translation, writing, vocabulary and grammar to check the student’s current understanding and level.
- I’ll suggest areas of improvement and we’ll begin working on those, combined with the issues the student feels they would like to develop.
- We will discuss frequency of lessons, depending upon availability and affordability.
- I offer a homework task to consolidate learning
- Completing homework for KS3 French certainly accelerates progress in year 7, 8 and 9 students, especially if you want to see an improvement quickly.
What Makes Me a Successful KS3 Teacher of French?
Every student has different needs, but one of the key factors for most French language learners is confidence. Building confidence is extremely important to success in language learning. Knowing that you can speak, or that you can understand a language makes a huge difference at KS3 level and beyond.
During your French lessons, we will build your confidence with plenty of fun, interactive and effective activities. These check, test and push you to feel more confident communicating in the French language. I teach KS3 French to many students in year 7, year 8 and year 9. This includes home-educated students, learners who study French in years 7-9 at school, as well as students looking to take their French language GCSE examinations early. I have also worked with adults to help them improve their French too! Below, you fill find some reviews from a few students that I have taught recently:
Reviews from Current and Previous French Tutees and Students
Sabina has been teaching my daughter French and German on a weekly basis since February. She is friendly and professional at all times. The transition from face to face lessons to Skype due to COVID-19 was seamless. My daughter is always enthusiastic about, and really enjoys, her lessons and looks forward to them. She really likes Sabina too. Sabina is encouraging and challenging in perfect balance
“I have been learning French with Sabina for the past 4 months. She had a difficult task, having never learned a language before I was starting at age 46! From a standing start, she has brought me to a place where I can understand basic questions, form simple sentences, use correct grammar and respond in French – all in 4 months! I cannot recommend her highly enough. Her knowledge of the language is excellent, every lesson contains new learning, and most importantly, she makes it fun to learn!”
Sabina has been teaching me since February. She is very kind and she teaches me very well, and I get challenged, which I like. Her lessons are very fun and I do my lessons on Fridays and I am always very excited to do my lessons.
GET IN TOUCH FOR A CHAT AND A FREE NO-OBLIGATION QUOTATION
If you know someone in Years 7, 8 or 9 who would like to develop their confidence in French, get in touch. Whether they are at school, a home-educated student, in England or abroad. it doesn’t matter. If you need a bit of help, give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss your French language learning needs – feel free to ask me as many questions as you like!
I am based in West Pinchbeck, South Lincolnshire near Spalding, Stamford, Boston, Peterborough and surrounding areas. I teach KS3 French from my premises, as well as to learners all over the UK and the world via Skype online.
Email: theidealteacher1 @ gmail.com (please remove spaces)
Telephone: 07989 727981 (please leave a message with your name, number and requirements and I will call you back!)
I have helped private KS3 French students who need a bit of private tutoring, students in years 7-9 who need help building confidence, as well as home-school students in-person and online.
Online French tuition leads to just as good results as face to face lessons, providing you have a good internet connection! I am friendly, approachable and happy to help. I generally have Monday to Friday day-time and evening availability and so can normally work with you to improve KS3 French at a time that suits.
Recommended KS3 French Materials
JOIN ME ON MY SOCIALS FOR MORE FAB TEACHING CONTENT >>