Supportive, Enthusiastic and Successful Private French GCSE Tutor
Improve Confidence with a Private GCSE French Tutor
Sometimes students need a little extra support to achieve their full potential in their French GCSEs.
School teachers, time and GCSE French revision guides can play a part in improving confidence at GCSE level, but a private GCSE French tutor can work wonders from the very first session.
Whether you are in KS3 and have three years to work towards your GCSE examinations or in year 10 and have two years to complete your GCSE French exams, a tutor could help. If you are in year 11 looking for tuition for one year, six months or even just a couple of months, you’ll be surprised at how much a private GCSE French tutor could help to improve confidence. We have helped students in academies, private schools, grammar schools, international schools, boarding schools, as well as home-educated students wanting to take their French GCSE.
Online and In-Person Private GCSE French Tuition
How Can Private Tuition Help?
Our French tuition helps GCSE French pupils with private, one-to-one tuition to meet their language needs. This could be to improve confidence, get a better understanding of grammar, speak more easily or work on reading, writing, listening or translation. No matter the issue, we can help!
How Does French Tutoring Work?
- Usually, lessons last 60 minutes and each lesson is different, focusing on the needs of the individual. Generally, in the first session, we complete a diagnostic to understand strengths and pick up weaknesses and areas to improve upon and get straight to work!
- We make notes of these areas and discuss with parents and students what they feel they need help with. All French tutoring is focused with your goals and needs in mind. We can focus on developing any of the French GCSE examination skills: speaking, writing, reading, listening and translation. We also work on grammar and vocabulary as necessary to help GCSE students feel more at ease.
- Weekly lessons are recommended if time permits. However, there are also options for intense GCSE French revision classes if time isn’t on your side.
- Take private French lessons online with a fully-qualified and experienced teacher whether you are in London, Manchester or Newcastle! We also offer one-one French lessons in person. We are based in West Pincbeck, near Spalding in South Lincolnshire and cater for the local area, including: Bourne, Stamford, Sleaford, King’s Lynn, Peterborough and Market Deeping.
- There is definitely a method to passing French exams and feeling confident in doing so. We will share tips, develop skills and practise exam technique to help you achieve the grades you need or are looking for for the next stage of your life.
With The Ideal Teacher Language School, you will find a qualified, successful and experienced GCSE French tutor who can definitely help anyone of any age to achieve their dream grade at GCSE French level. By developing confidence, honing exam skills, understanding what the exam boards are looking for and obtaining a better understanding of the French language, you can achieve your goals.
Topics and Exam Boards Covered with Private French Tuition
Above all, our private GCSE French tutor has experience with all types of French GCSE (including iGCSE), as well as exam boards offering French GCSE (including AQA, Pearson, Edexcel and WJEC). In addition, we are competent in teaching all relevant topics related to GCSE French and their relevant French examination rubrics.
Examples of French GCSE Topics Covered
1. Me, my family and friends (relationships, family, friends, marriage/partnership)
2. Technology in everyday life ( social media / mobile technology)
3. Free-time activities (music / cinema and TV / food and eating out / sport)
4. Customs and festivals in French-speaking countries/communities
5. Home, town, neighbourhood and region
6. Social Issues ( Charity / voluntary work / healthy/unhealthy living)
7. Global issues (the environment / poverty/homelessness)
8. Travel and tourism
9. Studies (Life at school / college / education post-16 / jobs, career choices and ambitions)
Private French GCSE lessons:
- are delivered online via Skype (preferred) or Zoom
- are 60-minutes long, although 90-minute lessons are possible
- include preparation, lesson materials and homework prepared by our professional GCSE French tutor to help you feel more confident.
- No two lessons are the same and all GCSE French classes are tailored to the needs, strengths and weaknesses of each student.
- No matter what you want to learn to achieve your French GCSE grade, tell us and we will be happy to adapt lessons to your needs.
Reviews from French Tutees
Sabina has been teaching me since February. She is very kind and she teaches me very well, and I get challenged, which I like. Her lessons are very fun and I do my lessons on Fridays and I am always very excited to do my lessons.
“I have been learning French with Sabina for the past 4 months. She had a difficult task, having never learned a language before I was starting at age 46! From a standing start, she has brought me to a place where I can understand basic questions, form simple sentences, use correct grammar and respond in French – all in 4 months! I cannot recommend her highly enough. Her knowledge of the language is excellent, every lesson contains new learning, and most importantly, she makes it fun to learn!”
Want More Information on GCSE French Tuition ?
Interested in private French lessons for GCSEs, either online or in-person with a qualified GCSE French tutor? If so, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are friendly, passionate and ready to answer all of your questions. GCSE French tuition costs £30 for a 60-minute lesson with a fully qualified French teacher who will be happy to help you achieve results with friendly, interactive and innovative lessons.
USEFUL FRENCH GCSE RESOURCES PRODUCED BY GCSE FRENCH TUTORS: